Sunday, March 7, 2010

Tänään - Today



Tänään olen menossa vielä katsomaan elokuvan Crazy Heart, josta Jeff Bridges on ehdolla paras miespääosa-kategoriassa. Sen jälkeen onkin tullut nähtyä suurin osa mielestäni niistä ns. tärkeistä elokuvista (Oscareiden suhteen).

Today I will go and see a movie Crazy Heart, from which Jeff Bridges is nominated for a best actor in a leading role. After this movie I have seen the most of the so called important movies (considering the Oscar Gala).



Ja illalla sitten jännätään Oscareita. Odotan myös mielenkiinnolla ns. Red carpet-osuutta ja kaikkea sitä pukuloistoa, koruja ja hiuslaitteita. Maltan tuskin odottaa!

And tonight it's time for the Oscar Gala. I am also unpatiently waiting to see the Red Carpet and all those fancy (and not so fancy) gowns, jewelry and hair styles. Can't wait to see the show!

------------------------------

p.s.

Crazy Heart on nyt nähty ja veikkaukseni on, että Jeff Bridges saattaa jopa napata suorituksestaan Oscarin. Upea, elämänmakuinen ja hieman melankolinenkin kertomus iäkkäämmästä country-laulajasta, jolla on se hyvin tavallinen tarina kerrottavanaan.

Mutta silti, tämä elokuva kosketti. Kirjoitan leffasta lisää lähipäivinä. Nyt valmistaudun Oscareihin poppareilla, mansikoilla ja lasillisella kuohuvaa...

Now I've seen the Crazy Heart and my guess is that Jeff Bridges might even walk home with an Oscar. The movie tastes like real life, being this melancolic story about an older country singer who has the usual story to tell.

But still, this movie touched me. I will write about this experience more in the coming days. Now I am preparing myself to the Oscars with popcorns, strawberries and some sparkling...

No comments:

Post a Comment